This is “part 1” because although I have spent 4 years in college, I still have about a year left. I have plenty of time for life to kick me in the ass, so there may be a “part 2” after I graduate and gain social acceptance in the real world.
I have learned a lot in college–Almost none of it related to the four years I have spent studying business. I leaned more about myself than I thought I could ever know. You think you know who you are…because well, you are yourself…and then you realize just how little you knew.
– I learned that I am worth more than the liars and the cheaters.
– I learned that I like to laugh, and humor is the best part of life.
– I learned that I am an introverted person—and that’s O.K.
– I learned that I love lists and just how sane they keep me.
– I learned that I am capable of changing my life.
– I learned that most of what my mother told me about myself was wrong.
– I learned that I deserve someone who makes time for me and does not put me down.
– I learned that listening to music changes my mood drastically and use it to my advantage now to get shit done.
– I learned what I truly believe about life and morality.
– I learned I can be a bit pessimistic at times.
– I learned just how low my tolerance for bullshit is.
– I learned that I want to do photography because it makes me truly happy.
– I learned that LIVING life is something I don’t do enough.